- Good quality accommodation, located in the heart of Chamonix, at the foot of Mont-Blanc.
- 72 spacious and comfortable bedrooms. Balconies with views over Mont Blanc and Chamonix mountains.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi in all areas.
- An amazing sauna on the fourth floor with breath-taking views over Chamonix town and a well-equipped gym on the first floor.
- Bar & Bistro will open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the menu, you will find top sellers, modern classics and old favourites.
- Enjoy a wide variety of wines, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages with delicious bistro food in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Underground parking is available by reservation only, with limited space.
- Pointe Isabelle has equipped meeting rooms available for company meetings, showroom, conferences, cocktails, private room for lunch and dinner.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before the local check-in time. After that, the reservation is non-refundable unless it is re-sold.
Facilities & Amenities
Books, DVDs, music for children
Children television networks
Heated ski boot lockers
Includes end cleaning
Pets allowed (extra charge)
Ski storage room
Special diet menus (on request)
Secure parking available for €20 per day
Guests say the description and photos for this property are accurate.
Is Skixer for you?
Are you a confident traveller?
Do you prefer authentic local experiences over package holidays?
Do you enjoy exploring new places rather than ski the same area every year?
Do you like the idea of a local helping you optimise your holiday?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you will love our service!
Guests love this accommodation!
Reviews you can trust - real guests with real opinions
Natsak, Los Angeles, California
"Great Hotel. Great Location. Great location in Chamonix Centre.
Very close to great restaurants and cafes. The Brevent ski area is a short walk or quick bus ride away. The rooms are very comfortable and nicely decorated and the hotel even has a convenient ski equipment room to keep your stuff.
Will definitely come back to Pointe Isabelle when in Chamonix again. Loved it!"
"I have been here several times, maybe three over the last 6 years. It is not an amazing hotel but very comfortable and extremely practical. Has off street parking and a car is very useful in Chamonix due to the spread out ski area. Right in town so plenty of places to eat and drink nearby. Perfect if you either dont want a full week's ski or need specific dates that don't suit a chalet holiday's change over days."
"We stayed at Pointe Isabelle for 2 nights in February. The location is ideal as it's close the the shops/restaurants and the ski bus stops. The staff was great and helpful. Delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend."
"I stayed here twice during the ski season. The first time for 3 nights and the second for 5 nights. The breakfast was sparse but really great! Very tasty eggs and bacon, a mix of cereals and cold meats and cheese. Just what is needed to fuel your ski day. Ideally located a very short walk from the Ski Bus Stop making access to the slopes super easy. My Auntie stayed in one of the suites, so we had access to her lounge area which made our stay. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is great for a family or group trip!! I stayed in in a triple and a double room on my 2 stays and were both really comfy. Looking forward to the next ski season already!"
165 Avenue Michel Croz 74 400 Chamonix
Nearest piste: 900m
Nearest ski lift: 900m
Distance to towncentre: 0m
Distance to shopping: 0m
Nearest ski bus stop: 200m
Nearest ski rental shop: 150m
This accommodation takes steps to be more sustainable and environmentally friendly