Outstanding chalet for 12 persons situated in Avoriaz.
Detached 150sq m 12-person ski in-ski out chalet.
Equipped with flat screen HDTV in each bedroom & WiFi internet access. Non-smoking chalet.
- Entrance opens to the ski locker with a boot dryer, sauna, walk-in shower and sink.
- Double en-suite bedroom (160x200cm) with bathroom and WC.
- A second double en-suite bedroom (160x200cm) with shower room and separate WC.
- Laundry room and storage space to the right.
- Double en-suite bedroom with bathroom with walk-in shower and separate WC.
- Steps give access to the open plan dining area and fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, ceramic hob and extractor hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Balcony access.
- Double bedroom with separate shower room and separate WC. Follow the steps to the living room with fireplace and balcony.
- Twin single bedroom with separate shower room and separate WC.
- Steps leading to the second bedroom with bunk beds suitable for children.
You will also benefit from these exclusive services:
- Breakfast delivered every morning before 9 am
- 1H daily cleans from Sunday to Friday included during winter rentals
- Firewood at your disposal
- Linen and towels included
- Beds made prior to your arrival
- Dedicated Concierge service to prepare your arrival and ensure your comfortable stay in Avoriaz
Fits between 1 & 12 guests
Avoriaz is part of one of Europe's largest ski areas, the Portes du Soleil, with 650 kilometres of pistes challenging skiers of all levels. The ski area goes over the border to Switzerland, so it is possible to easily ski in two countries in one day. Avoriaz town is a beautiful place to stay where the houses are clad in wood and cars are not allowed in the streets. If you are looking for a large ski area, with ski-in / ski-out from your accommodation, and child-friendly slopes in the centre of town then Avoriaz is definitely an option for you. In the middle of Avoriaz, there is a children's area for those new to skiing. Here is also the children's ski school, which makes it easy to drop off and pick up children for their lessons. Avoriaz is also the host of the steepest piste in the Alps, Le Mur de Chavanette, also called "The Wall". Le Mur falls under the category of "orange" piste, going beyond the traditional scale from green to black. That piste leads to Switzerland, but thankfully there are alternative routes around Le Mur. In Avoriaz, you'll also find 40 km of cross-country ski runs and throughout Les Portes du Soleil there are a total of 200 km of cross-country ski runs.
From €73 per person / nightWhen is this price?
Don't worry — it costs nothing to press this button!
Skixer is a member of the Travel Guarantee Fund (Rejsegarantifonden), so in the unlikely event of bankruptcy you won't lose your money.
That means the fund will reimburse you for what you have paid in full. If you are travelling at the time of bankruptcy, the fund will also arrange for your transport home. You do not have to do anything to choose the cover, nor does it have to be stated on your ticket/invoice that you are covered.
Note: You are fully covered by this travel guarantee if you buy a ski holiday with Skixer.com regardless of the country you live in. The fund covers all our guests.
You can verify our membership of the Travel Guarantee Fund on this page by searching for our registration number 3372.